1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

New ways to earn money

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click PPC' started by zionidan, Aug 24, 2010.

1. zionidan

zionidan New Member

:)) At the betting website, no money, think of new ways to make money:
    As a registered member of the site, the site will give us 0.1$, 0.1$ - we will use this to betting or gaming, as we winning, can withdraw it. If lost we will register another account. One day a few dozen registered accounts also earn decent.
    It's here: omgbet.com
    But if you have more than LR, it is extremely compelling entertainment..
  2. nestrellejohn

nestrellejohn New Member

Is that for real? how do you go about it and how can you widraw the money? Need more info about it thanks in advance.
  3. zionidan

zionidan New Member

After you complete registration, please log in websie. You will see "Free money". Click on it. Wait a bit (at least 8 hours). And you will have 0.1$. Betting or playing your game, you just won 0.11$. Then make withdrawals and reg new accounts.
    good luck
  4. zionidan

zionidan New Member

Well, this is a football betting website. and games. When you do not have money, you can click on "Free Money" to get $ 0.1. You use that money to play, when you win, you can withdraw money. Web sites that accept LR. try.
  5. richardvesely

richardvesely New Member

hi,

In betting how you can say that I will only win and not lose. When I will lose then I will need to pay that amount to the site or not? Also how can I believe that its not scam?
  6. billinboots

billinboots New Member

can you tell that how much you can earn one day? is it only the advertisement or you have got the try and earn money.
  7. picond

picond New Member

This really a good way of earning and it may be useful if constamntly worked on it
  8. ronaldstarr

ronaldstarr New Member

how does this work ? anyone tried this thing ? i got no clue about this thing ! reply if anyone knows about this , want to know if there exist a new way to earn money from internet !
  9. stanleyj

stanleyj New Member

Hmmm...the alexa ranking is low,i wonder how popular the site is,anyone has earned real money from it?
  10. Albart

Albart New Member

New ways to earn money?

1. Adsense
    2. Infolinks

I am earning a good amount of money only because I get 1000+ unique visitors on my blog.

And Google is the best & natural way to get traffic. Though I also earn online through a PPC service called iMerchant.com/webmaster.cgi that gives $0.10 per click. Using it I can make around 5-10 USD in a day through clicking and referring friends.

If you want to earn good, gt traffic to your site and then place ads. If your site is new, do not place ads first as your first need is visitors, not money. As soon as you start getting good traffic then place Google/Infolinks ads and you can make a good money out of it.

if you want more money earn than Go to webmaster forums - they have a list there"also I heard imerchant.com/webmaster.cgi pays up to 10 cents per click"

11. fizzer

fizzer Member

i dont believe in doing such kind of work,that work was very time consuming and also illegal,theer are many other easy ways to earn decent amount of money.......:p
  12. Zleeps

Zleeps New Member

how to register in lr with different users?? Is it cyber crime?
  13. arena

arena Member

14. CindyJohnson

CindyJohnson Member

I checked your concept of earning money through betting website. But I think internet marketing, using google adward and PPC are also good ways to earn money online.