1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

New way to blog

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by Mary Jacson, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Mary Jacson

Mary Jacson New Member

Hi everyone,
    I noticed that you are really a prominent Blogging community and I was wondering if you can give us your feedback (and possibly use) a new platform that we built which is about an easy new social Blogging concept. Would you be interested in checking it out? We would really appreciate that.
    writers
  2. aster mnal

aster mnal New Member

A blog (i.e. weB LOG) is a type of web site, commonly used an online journal of a person's thoughts. This perspective is expressed with text, video, music, photos, and etc. People typically read blogs out of curiosity about other people's lives and opinions
  3. pryidevsblog

pryidevsblog Member

Blog is kind of site where you can actually post content, video, photos and everything other stuff.
  4. Josh-A

Josh-A Member

The concept looks good to me, but you better be vigilant enough as Google has recently started penalizing such networks.

Most bloggers would post content inorder to seek backlink(s) to their own domain, well if you plan not to offer a link, you are most likely to loose their interest. So, you might want to think on those likes as well.
  5. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

Wordpress is a good way to have your blog, you can work other blogs, forums and search engine submissions too.