1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Netherlands Dedicated?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Stranger, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a host that has a very good support.
    Any info on hostplay.com offshore bitcoin dedicated hosting? Will it be worth dealing with them?
    Can I trust these guys?

Thank you guys anyway for help.
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to get more reliable names to choose from. I know a1dedicatedservers.com prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.
  3. tulip

tulip Member

Hostsailor.com provides the most reliable servers in NL, prices are competitive and servers are well-balanced.
    Support is second to none.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

Features are reasonably good, but the panel can be a pain sometimes.
    They use a custom Control Panel, but it is fairly well feature packed, and easy to use. It just takes getting used to.

I've found Hostplay.com hosting service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

If you are looking for quality option I recommend Okayservers.com. They are time-tested company with affordable prices and quality hardware.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

Very happy with Hostplay.com, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
    Their features are excellent. and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate them 9.5. Great job.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I can say a1dedicatedservers.com would be perfect for you. They are offering not only that their server is fast and rock-solid but also fast and knowledgeable support.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Like a memory stick, there are no moving parts to an SSD. Rather, information is stored in microchips. Conversely, a hard disk drive uses a mechanical arm with a read/write head to move around and read information from the right location on a storage platter. This difference is what makes SSD so much faster.

Well, hostplay.com have an awesome reputation for service and uptime. That's why I chose them.