1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

need your assistance to define

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by mrtwister, Sep 17, 2015.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Would like to choose a quality vps hosting. I have found attractive deals from vpsget.com, they have managed vps solutions. However I need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
    Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company? Are they offering discounts? Thanks in advance
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

Check out findmeavps.com option and their Vps hosting solutions. Their service is absolutely for free.
    It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

My recommendation is to rely on vpsget.com plans which are provided by professional team with high stability. They are offering 10% lifetime discount with coupon VPSGETGL6XTFZ67X10.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

I am very pleased with Zetservers.com. In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. The back up and quick responses to my emails are second to none.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

I know VpsNine.com is a good choice. It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come. 25% of selected yearly plans till 1 Nov 2015 !
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say VPSGet.com is the best option to get virtual server hosting solutions. Their reliability is outstanding, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

As for VPS hosting, can draw your attention to Kvchosting.com. Take a look at their ssd vps plans.
    They reduced the price. Use the code: SSDVPS and get 50% off the price. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Now I am sure in reliability of VPSGet.com services. I love their skilled responsive support and affordable featured plans. Thanks for your replies
  9. Collard

Collard Member

If you are in search of reliable vps host I can name JVMHost.com services. You will receive high available support, solid servers and cheap pricing