1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need VPS in Europe. Sweden or Netherlands location?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kirra, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I'd like to know all the reliable hosts providing VPS hosting solutions in Europe with best uptime.
    Need experienced provider, knowledgeable high available support via ticket and phone and moderate price.
    Found attractive offers from hostplay.com - they offer them in Netherlands, Luxembourg and Sweden, their pricing looks reasonable.
    What server location will be better to choose?
    What can you say about their services? What host is better from your points?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

You can also trust QHoster.com - their vps plans impressed me a lot, uptime is great. They offer vps in NL.
    Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.

The value for the money can't be beat.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say that Zeropid.com will meet your needs. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I suggest you to use 7Host.com VPS solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know that with 7Host.com everything works like a clock. They are providing low cost solutions with high stability and skilled support.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

You can trust vpsnine.com - So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
    Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

I'm very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that 7Host.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, you can use bitcoins as payment option for sure.