1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

need vps hosting

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Hello there! Rareservers.com and Swissns.ch provide attractive VPS accounts which are suitable for all my need and I'm in two minds which host is better to sign up with, any ideas?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and solvps.com are affordable for many webmasters with specific needs.
    Check out their plans and choose the best one for your demands.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

No doubt, Swissns.ch will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms. Their pricing is competitive.

I know from personal experience that their chat support is 24/7 online and I personally use it quite a lot. It is satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving content. I really appreciate all the work they did for me and want to thank their team.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

My suggestion is to go with JVMHost.com VPS, they would provide solid solutions. Their services are cheap and support is responsive, just give them a chance.
  5. bordy

bordy Member

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Veeble.org are respectable and trustworthy in delivering their quality hosting services.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

I can also put forward a recommendation to look at SolVPS.com cheap Linux and Windows vps hosting solutions.
    I have no hesitation recommending them. They deliver what they promise. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know that with JVMHost.com VPS hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.
  8. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

As for me I'd recommend oyu to use VPS accounts from time-tested companies, I mean QHoster.com and Hostingsource.com.
    They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.

Prices are competitive and affordable.
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I know JVMHost.com have stable VPS hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.