1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need vps hosting (preferably ssd storage)

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Narez, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Narez

Narez Member

Good day to you all,
    Have you ever tried VPS hosting provided by SolVPS.com?

Are they ok for running forum discussion boards?

I need over 40 gbs of disk space + upgrade in near future.
    Are they the best to get servers from? How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?
  2. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Check out VPS accounts from hosting.co.uk, all their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP.
    special15off is their discount.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

You should use hostwinds.com for sure. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Transferred all my sites to SolVPS.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.
  5. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I will recommend 4goodhosting. They offer solid and reliable vps hosting service. Servers are fast and the uptime has been 100% so far. The pricing is reasonable. I've been hosted with them for almost a year now and I have had no problems with them. Support is responsive. They are always online 24 hours and willing to assist or answer your questions within few minutes. Go ahead and contact them.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest to use VPSGet.com services. They are providing quality managed vps with ssd and high stability. Features are useful and prices are affordable.
  7. honty

honty Member

SSD VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
    They have cutting edge technology which makes your running of the websites easier and more smoothly.
    Prices are affordable and their servers are not overloaded.
  8. Stranger

Stranger Member

It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with SolVPS.com services

The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!
    Great host. ++++ recommend.
  9. tulip

tulip Member

A2hosting.com and hostingsource.com provide VPS accouunts on SSD technology in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    Servers are as stable as a rock and prices are competitive.
  10. Kirra

Kirra Member

So far, very much satisfied with the performance of SolVPS.com servers, features & technical support!
    I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
  11. Collard

Collard Member

To my mind hostwinds.com services are definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner.
  12. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can say Hostwinds is well-known web hosting provider with powerful servers. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.