1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

need to order dedi

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by mrtwister, Aug 14, 2014.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Will anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan?
    My requirements are 400GBs - disk space, 6000GBs - bandwidth, Linux.
    While I was looking in the internet for all possible places to order such a server, I found ChicagoVPS.net- seems to be good host.
    Have you ever used its services before? Any reviews or feedbacks?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd like to say that ChicagoVPS.net would be best option to get server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

Pretty good managed and unmanaged server in US offered by Glowhost.com (since 2002).
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
    From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I know that ChicagoVPS.net is providing great server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

You'd better try crookservers.com services, they offer a wide range of stable servers.
    The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best. And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my knowledge ChicagoVPS.net servers are fast and rock-solid. My plan has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Now I see that ChicagoVPS.net is perfect option to get quality VPS plans with high stability and powerful servers, thanks for your assistance folks!
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

You can trust digitalserver.com.mx - their servers are really fast and stable. I should also mention that the price is really cheap for web hosting plans and I am also really happy with the availability of the features that I can simply install from cPanel control panel. I'd advise everybody to use their services.
  9. om2580

om2580 New Member

there are many hosting companies you can find by google engine and check their reviews