1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need to know your point of view

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by bordy, Nov 22, 2017.

1. bordy

bordy Member

I need to know your point of view in terms of buying a server from kvchosting.net ("FRIDAY17") or barbariannetworks.com, what do you think of them?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Well done kvchosting.net - they will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.
    I got a test account with them for a month. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.

+
    50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY DEAL! PROMO ENDS November 28th, 2017 – Limited Qty!
    COUPON: "FRIDAY17" – SELECTED HOSTING UNLIMITED, RESELLER, SSD CLOUD VPS ONLY!
  3. Narez

Narez Member

The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of kvchosting.net is knowledgeable support.
    You can click Live Chat and have a straightforward answer/fix to your problem in a few minutes tops.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

If you need a quality and reliable server, look at plans from QHoster.com (summervps17) and Legionbox.com (LEGION20OFF).
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with all your questions. They are definitely worth a shot.