1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

need to choose hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Sep 5, 2014.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I reached a deadlock on web host choice. I need hosting with 40 GB space.
    What do you know about these web hosts: thcservers.com and kvchosting.com?
    They offer pretty good hosting deals. How is their customer care?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Kvchosting.com is the right host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.
    It's never taken them longer than 10 minutes to get back to me about any support ticket, and thus far 100% have been resolved within a few hours at most.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say Kvchosting.com is best option for your demands to get stable webhosting solutions. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Kvchosting.com have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
    The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone).
  5. DanielZ

DanielZ New Member

I would recommend HostForLIFE.eu . you can try this too. I've been using them for quite awhile and they are amazing.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to go with thcservers.com affordable deals. They are experienced hosting provider which plans are featured, support team is knowledgeable and prices are low.
  7. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

Well, it all depend up on your own selection but, if I want to use a web hosting service then i will go with thcservers.com , because of its reliable and accurate features, but make a complete search before selecting one. There are many other hosting company as well that provide you a cheap shared hosting services.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

As a good alternative, I can also recommend you to choose jumpline.com - the sequence of pricing, features, tools and resources is great.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features. Everything works fine with them - recommended.
  9. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

If you ask me, I was really impressed by 4goodhosting.com and their ultra fast servers. Everything is running very well. I like the reasonable pricing. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. Their servers have no glitches and their uptime is perfect. The most outstanding part is the customer support service. Very fast response and professional staff. Truly outstanding host. Try them today!
  10. tulip

tulip Member

Why don't you use hosting services from ifastnet.com?
    This host is able to meet all your needs with no hassles.
    Prices are affordable and there is an SSD technology on them. A free firewall is a plus from them too.