1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need to buy hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kotoran, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I need to buy hosting for my website, I am really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems. Sometimes website does not open and I am looking for new hosting provider. After some time spent on searching I've found thcservers.com offers, they meet my demands. Please share your opinion on them.
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
    IMHO, kvchosting.com will meet your needs. Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my knowledge thcservers.com is offering really quality hosting solutions. This company is reputable enough to satisfy their customers with stable hosting.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on thcservers.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

Think that hostforweb.com will suit your needs on the most favorable terms. SUNRAYS - using this code, you will get 20% off lifetime.
    The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending. Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses.

Never had problems with this great hosting provider.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

You can rely on thcservers.com services. They have attractive deals, featured plans and knowledgeable support, just give them a try.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages. I was impressed by Hostplay.com hosting deals. Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!
  8. Maggie

Maggie Member

Hi
    I have experienced using namecheap.com and site5 webhosting service. One of my friend recommend it to me and now it's been more than a year I am quite happy with their services. So you may visit the website see their plans and compare it with other webhosting plans as well.
  9. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I highly recommend 4goodosting.com hosting services, not only that their server is solid and stable but also they have fast and fantastic support. Their pricing is competitive. I can say that these guys are my partners in success. I am very happy to experience a perfect host for my business. Go ahead and sign up.
  10. Maggie

Maggie Member

How many years/ months experience using this web hosting service you are recommending ?
  11. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Thanks for your replies! Now I am sure in thcservers.com reliability. They have low prices, featured plans and helpful support.
    Maggie likes this.
  12. Maggie

Maggie Member

best of luck!
  13. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

You should have to select some trusted and good web hosting services like Hostgator, Dreamhost, blue host etc. Select according to your need, also look at your platform, required space, domain provided etc...
  14. bordy

bordy Member

Being in your place I'd use hosting services which iFastNet.com provides.
    Their plans are full of useful resources and network is fully-redundant and their prices are competitive. SSD is included in their plans.
  15. om2580

om2580 New Member

you can go through google search engine there are many hosting providers and select one of them as per your requirement and budget