1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

need stable hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Jun 19, 2015.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 5GBs - space, 60Gbs - transfer.
    Any experience with cddhosting.com? Have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
    So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I don't have any website experience and thanks to GlowHost.com web I have a site up and running for next to nothing.
    Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? I know that cddhosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
  4. honty

honty Member

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

I am 100% sure that webhost.pro will meet your needs.
    Everything is great and I could not be happier with my hosting selection.
    Service is stellar, pricing is reasonable, flexibility is unbelievable.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

According to my experience cddhosting.com is the suitable host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

As I see cddhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that cddhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
  9. Narez

Narez Member

Very happy with HostingSource.com, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
    Service is prompt and excellent. It's 24-hour support - they are very good and fast when they are available with their live chat.
  10. James Draper

James Draper Member

I have been with http://poweruphosting.com for about a month. My experience with them have been quite positive. I have many websites hosted with them.