1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need shared hosting in Europe

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Woodstock, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

What EU shared hosts can you recommend me to look at? I need reliable option!
    Do you know anything about the quality of centohost.com shared hosting services? Are their servers stable? Any experiences?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Check out affordable and stable deals provided by saturn.domains. Their service is top notch with 24/7 responsive helpful support and quality servers. No matter what location you need they would definitely meet your needs.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can get nice shared hosting deals at Hostwinds - these guys are awesome.
    It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I'd recommend website hosting deals offered by hostingsource.com and their team.
    Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest to trust Everest.net. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

So far so good. Server performance is excellent. Centohost.com pricing for their shared hosting accounts is quite good.
    Their "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features. They are offering 15% off for other services with code "15OFF"
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I suppose you need to look for customer reviews on them. I'd say ViUX.com customer support is responsive and friendly, any issue is solved quickly. Stability is high and prices are reasonable.