1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

need server with high uptime

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    I need stable server with 450 GB space, 4 GB RAM and 5 TB bandwidth, Linux.
    hosting022.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them?
  2. honty

honty Member

Check out plans from snelserver.com and nextpointhost.com.
    They are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    The combination of high uptime, quality support and resourceful plans makes them appealing for many webmasters.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

What I want to recommend you is Aspnix.com servers in Germany and USA.
    Perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to say that Exmasters.com would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

No doubt glowhost.com will suit you down to the ground.
    My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.

Have had no issues. My sites where all transferred free and everything went smooth.
  6. om2580

om2580 New Member

you can search on google engine there are many hosting companies select one of them as per your requirement and budget
  7. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

8. Narez

Narez Member

Choose QHoster.com - their servers are powerful and fast.
    These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.
    Use 1GBITPORT - 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade - Their rates are really affordable! Really great service!
  9. tulip

tulip Member

I'd like to draw your attention to servers which hostsailor.com and serverleased.com provide.
    Prices are affordable and support is active and skillful. Using them means you are a successful webmaster.
  10. bordy

bordy Member

I know aspnix.com and hostsailor.com have provided stable and reliable dedicated servers which have low prices and high uptime.
    They are worth your attention.
  11. Stranger

Stranger Member

There is always a trade-off. At least for me. There's no way I can afford to put all my sites on my "ideal" web hosts. For sites that are not so critical, I am willing to pay a cheaper price at the cost of a little more "down" time and inconvenience than my more important sites.

Take a look at Crookservers.com - their cheap dedicated servers impressed me more than ever. Features and tools are unique.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.