1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need professional help to choose EU VPS host

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Woodstock, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Are there any professionals that are able to help me in choosing a reliable VPS host in Europe?
    I need Linux VPS with 50 gbs of disk, 1 gb of ram and 1 tb of bandwidth.
    Do you know anything about SolVPS.com?
    I have also found LibertyVPS.net - what are your views on its hosting services?

What host is better? Why?
  2. Collard

Collard Member

My suggestion is to go with JVMHost.com VPS plans, no matter what location you are looking for. Their services are top-notch and support is responsive, just give them a chance
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

I am sure you will be pleased with SolVPS and their cheap vps hosting solutions. Pricing is super cheap.
    You know, such middle-sized companies take care of your web site to be always online and they are more better than the big ones, because they have not so many clients as the big ones and this will be suitable for you, as you will not be lost in the big number of clients.

New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

SolVPS will work fine. It is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond.
    This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
  5. Narez

Narez Member

No doubt, you will be pleased using SolVPS.com hosting solutions. Uptime and speed have been great.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd say Giga-RDP.ca is perfect place to get EU virtual server hosting solutions. Their reliability is high, support is fast and prices are low.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

To my mind the best VPS solutions are provided by Rackend.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
  8. tulip

tulip Member

Hostsailor.com and bekserver.de VPS accounts are decent and reliable in delivering their servers in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    Prices are competitive and support is knowledgeable and always ready to help.
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

My recommendation is to use VPSGet.com. Their servers are located in NL and provided with high performance and reasonable pricing.