1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need offshore hosting to host adult content site

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kirra, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Hello!
    I have seen a lot of companies offering different offshore hosting services.
    Now I would like to find out something special for adult content hosting.
    I completed Google search and so far I have warez-host.com under my consideration.

Are they good? Or I need continue the search. Any info on their reliability and server stability?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I host a couple of sites with warez-host.com and their support has been terrific.

They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
    They have helped me tremendously with my first website! Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Use the promo code SAVEON20S to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new shared hosting packages with Annually purchases.

For me, warez-host.com is really good offshore host. Customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even vailable by phone when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.
  4. honty

honty Member

Hostwinds.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are worthwhile.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

I had used several offshore web hosting providers prior to warez-host.com. There is no comparison to my other providers. It’s clear that I now pay less, have much faster and personal support (average 3 minutes to get a reply) and have not yet had any downtime that I am aware of.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Hostwinds.com and hostsailor.com servers are worth your attention.
    Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed.