1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need offshore cPanel web hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Narez, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Narez

Narez Member

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose offshore hosting provider that accepts bitcoin.

What do you think about warez-host.com?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order Offshore hosting solution in Europe and this host seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about this offshore web host?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Warez-host.com is well-known web host with servers located in Netherlands, Sweden, Luxembourg and Russia.
    Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

Use the promo code SAVEON20S to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new shared hosting packages with Annually purchases.

Warez-host.com is really good and professional cPanel offshore web host.
    Pricing looks reasonable. I had to create a subsequent ticket for an outgoing issue, which ended up being a port that needed enabled on my firewall.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Check superbithost.com as perfect alternative.
    They're affordable and their control panel is easy to use. They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services. I have all my clients host with them and no one has complained.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

If you'll need hosting with highest stability I suggest to get solid servers from Exmasters.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.