1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need KVM SSD VPS

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by mrtwister, Aug 4, 2015.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I need to know all available reliable and honest companies that would be perfect for KVM SSD VPS hosting services. I've found Hostzealot.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision. Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

==> take a look at kvchosting.com ssd vps plans. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
    Get 20% OFF for life on any SSD VPS or Regular Hosting packages with FREE 2GB RAM Use the coupon “VPSMD15”
    (for NEW CUSTOMER only)
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I like Jumpline.com and also Solvps.com - they offer affordable vps hosting solutions along with discounts and specials.
    Compare them, your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

You can rely on http://libertyvps.net/ - So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
    No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

I would like to say that Solvps.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get SSD hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Seems Kvchosting.com is a suitable company that is able to accommodate any webmasters need and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.