1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need Hosting with 10 gbs of space

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Sometimes website does not open and I am looking my business. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names.
    What do you know about services from Hostforweb.com? I'd like to know more info on this webhost, its uptime, speed and customer support...

What host will be better to use?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can name ViUX.com as the best host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  3. freddypete

freddypete Member

I have not used the services of the web host which you have specified. So I am not sure about them. Anyway, If you are in seek of a reliable and affordable web host, I would suggest you with TheWebPole.com This web host provides an excellent hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Hosting plans start from just $2.79/mo from here. All their hosting plan include unlimited bandwidth which ensure 99.9% guaranteed uptime. It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.
  4. RobertM

RobertM New Member

I have not heard about the host you've specified, however, I can recommend SolidShellSecurity as a good host for you.

If you'd be interested, just PM me and I'd be glad to help you work out a deal as well.
  5. vijaywebsolutions

vijaywebsolutions Member

It would be far better if you can list your hosting requirements right here, so that we can recommend the best hosting provider based on your requirements. Regarding the "Hostforweb" after contacting them via Live Chat, the guy named Tin.L said that he will open a ticket with billing staff and they will provide you with necessary information. Don't you think a person operating Live Chat sessions should have all the knowledge about their services. Personally, I don't think the company is reliable.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As I know hostwebspaces.com is the great option to get hosting solutions. They are experienced host with affordable pricing, fast support and stable featured plans.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have being hosting with Hostforweb.com for about a year and a half now, and I must tell you, that these guys are professionals, and if you consider having a personal website; this is the place to host.
    What I want to add is that this decent web host started to offer 20% lifetime discount code: SUNRAYS
  8. Square

Square Member

I advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
  9. Thusijo

Thusijo Member

You may find with the big hosting companies (hostgator ect) they might reply quickly but it will be some untrained Indian guy copying and pasting responses. Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.
  10. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd like to say that Just199.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
  11. Collard

Collard Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Just199.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
  12. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Think that you will not regret having looked at kvchosting.com web hosting deals.
    The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best. And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.
  13. Narez

Narez Member

Hostforweb.com is a good choice of web host.
    The addon scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems.
    The billing process is a little convoluted, but not a big deal - just pay attention to what they are asking you to do.
  14. Tom555444

Tom555444 New Member

Try TG Domains. TG Domain provides web hosting and domains at an affordable price! Stating at $4.99 /month. For Unlimited Disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts for just $9.99 and to top it off all packages include a FREE DOMAIN FOR LIFE! 99.9% uptime, 24/7 customer support, latest cPanel, DDOS Protection. Check them out at http://tgdomains.com
  15. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

Hmm, it is a good hosting service provider with quality services.