1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need hosting. Linux + 24/7 customer support. Canada

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Woodstock, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I require:
    20 gbs of HD, 450 gbs of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support. Canada
    What can you say about Canspace.ca shared hosting and the quality of their services?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Cant quibble about the price either. Basic plan limits recently increased. Canspace.ca tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

IMHO, QHoster.com will work fine for you. They offer affordable hosting packages and have servers located in Canada.
    Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
  4. Narez

Narez Member

Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by canspace.ca - extremely helpful.
    Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support. Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions.