1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need hosting for 6 blogs

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Stranger, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I have 6 blogs that i need to host preferable in US because of the location of my visitors.
    How is kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
    will you point me a good host?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.
    You can get cheap vps plans at vpsnine.com - Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience Kvchosting.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I'd like to say that kvchosting.com is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
    The scripts that I had selected for installation, prior to their H-sphere migration, were just right for me.
    Support is great.
  6. James Draper

James Draper Member

Choosing hosting site for new wordpress blog is very difficult, most of the beginners usually like to prefer the free hosting to learn word press. You can also use the poweruphosting to host the 6 blogs.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Kvchosting.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com services. They have affordable prices, helpful support and featured plans.
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can also like kvchosting.com facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kvchosting
    When I contacted their support, they gave detailed explanations and even pointed me to the right direction.