1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need hosting - Budget is $10/mo

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Stranger, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Require over 15 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    Budget is $10/mo
    What are your views on kvchosting.net and their shared hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?
  2. bordy

bordy Member

QHoster.com and a2hosting.com plans are full-featured and worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction, so contact them for further details if you are interested.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have not seen many companies which offer choice of 2 installers i.e.
    Affordable and efficient, if someone can put these two things together, no one can match them.

Kvchosting.net is reliable, give them a try, OP!
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I'm really happy with hostwinds.com - almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Can recommend atom-hosting.com web hosting deals. Use coupon code "atomshared50" and get 50% off shared hosting plans.
    Very stable servers work, amazing support. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.