1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need help to switch to another dedicated server host

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I have 3 web sites that have really huge traffic every day... I started to experience outages and would like to switch to be a better host. Think that dedicated server will serve my demands.

What can you say about hostwinds.com dedicated server hosting services?
    Are they managed or unmanaged?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest to use RapidDedi.com that are worthwhile. Uptime is high and prices are reasonable. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which help to run projects smoothly and reliably.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
    Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
    All in all, I am 100% satisfied dealing with hostwinds.com ssd litespeed web host! It is really cool web host!
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd advise you to use servers from Okayservers.com that have good performance and stability. Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.
    Reliability has been 100%. Highly recommended. Hostwinds.com is honest web host with powerful servers.
  6. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

The best dedicated hosting provider is only 4goodhosting.com. I have been hosted since 2010 and my site still runs very fast and efficiently. I haven't faced any single downtime yet. They have the most fast with professional support agents ever. I still remember the time they setup my first blog and they didn't ask for any extra charges and I have saved a lot of money.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best. According to my knowledge pmgchosting.com servers would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.
  8. Narez

Narez Member

You can trust Superbithost.com - it would be a perfect alternative for getting servers at.
    They offer them in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

You should definitely use Okayservers.com. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down and performance is outstanding.