1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need help to compare SSD VPS hosts

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Stranger, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Hello!
    What are decent US based SSD VPS providers at the moment you know?
    I can recall Kvchosting.com as the one and I do like their services and what they can offer. But what are other options here?
  2. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from HostSailor.com and QHoster.com.
    VPS hosting from them brings the power and features of a dedicated server at a much lower price point. All of their VPS hosting plans include full root access, allowing you to customize the VPS to your specific needs.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be suitable option to get solid SSD VPS hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and high performance servers.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Check SolVPS.com - New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
    Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

I can say VPSGet are respectable and trustworthy and their VPS accounts are full-featured and their tech staff is always ready to help. Servers are well-optimized and prices are competitive.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

I have to highly recommend kvchosting.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You will be pleased with Kvchosting.com. They are experienced hosting provider with powerful ssd based servers, stable network and helpful knowledgeable support.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like HostingSource.com ssd web host.
    - rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great),
    - cheap pricing for such resourceful hosting packages.

I like this decent hosting provider and can highly recommend their hosting services to others.
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I recommend webhostingzone.org to get quality virtual private servers. They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.
  10. tulip

tulip Member

SSD VPS deals from a2hosting.com and hostafrica.co.za are worthwhile.
    They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
  11. honty

honty Member

I second hostafrica.co.za, their VPS accounts are decent and reliable and prices are low.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast.
    Skype is their quality support.