1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need fast server with 1 TB (ssd) - HD

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 1 TB (ssd) - HD, 10 TB - data transfer!
    Any experience with superbithost.com web hosting services?
    I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
    So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest to use hostwinds.com server deals. I recommend their service, not only that their server is fast and rock-solid but also they have fast and very good support team.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can say Hostwinds is suitable option. I was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts
  4. tulip

tulip Member

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, their plans contain many useful resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving.

The only thing I would change is to make superbithost.com interface more user friendly when editing my Web sites.
    And for what you get, the prices are fantastic.
    Lots of features!
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

You can trust hostwinds and their hosting solutions. With them any technical query dealt immediately and server performance is high as possible.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

Check out Hostingsource.com deals, they will deliver high quality server plans with high uptime and performance. Support is available and helpful.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

I can say that superbithost.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real professional person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. They are always right on top of everything that I needed.
  9. Narez

Narez Member

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.

Give Superbithost.com a try. Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.