1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

need discounts

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by Kotoran, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I decided to create a thread where webmasters will be able to share discounts on various domain registrations.
    As for me Eurodns.com is offering nice promos.
    So, what can you add here?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my research on Eurodns.com services and see they are really best in terms of domain registration solutions. Their prices are affordable, staff is helpful and service is top.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As to my knowledge Eurodns.com is the best domain name registrar for all ccTLDs domain name extensions. So - they are right option.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Sorry I know nothing about that Registrar, but still recommend you to compare it with others.
    Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend Sibername.com and their domain registration services.
    The price is very reasonable compared to other Registrars I've seen.
  5. Hostzealot

Hostzealot New Member

As I see this forum mostly mentions sibername and eurodns. Okay, here are some more titles for you:

Namecheap.com , Godaddy.com , Name.com , Domain.com , DomainName.com , Dotster.com, Enom.com , NetworkSolutions.com , Register.com... and a plentitude of others.

All of them have their flaws and benefits, of course. However, limiting the search to 2 registrars only is... unwise to say the least.

As about promos anddiscounts - Namecheap and Godaddy fight ferociusly with each other. They do it with discounts and promos. Anyone agile anough to catch the opporrtunities both companies offer will benefit greatly.

Why dealing with the rest when you can deal with the best?
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014