1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need dedicated server package

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan?
    My requirements are 700GBs - disk space, 10000GBs - bandwidth, Linux, 8 gbs of ram
    The company should be reliable and has good reputation.
    While I was looking in the internet for all possible places to order such a server, I found Pirateshosting.net - seems to be good host.

Have you ever used its services before?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Exmasters.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.
  3. honty

honty Member

A2hosting.com and superbithost.com servers are able to meet all your needs, the OP.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can say provisionhost.com is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.
  5. tulip

tulip Member

You may use quality and reliable servers from oissite.com and wmd.hosting, they are well-balanced and servers are not overloaded.
    Prices are not costly and tech staff is online for 24 hours.
    They are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
    Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for. Pirateshosting.net servers are stable.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know that provisionhost.com is suitable for any webmaster who is looking for reliable services with rock-solid servers and knowledgeable support. Do not hesitate and contact them to know more info.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

I was recommended to try Pirateshosting.net as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
    They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
  9. Narez

Narez Member

It happened so that I have been with pirateshosting.net for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
    Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting company. They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate.
  10. Collard

Collard Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
  11. FredFredi123

FredFredi123 Member

Hy Woodstock ....
    I here to tell you about Dedicated hosting provider. They are providing best dedicated Servers. You can also Order their servers and view plans here Our Dedicated Features :D