1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need bitcoin offshore web hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

What bitcoin offshore web hosts do you know?

I want to host one of my new-built adult websites. Need 10 gbs of disk space. Linux. Budget is $10/mo.

What can you say about Superbithost.com services? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

What other adult hosting providers do you know?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

The server performance is by far higher than with my former host company.
    As for the pricing, can say it is competitive - they saved me a good sum of money during the time I deal with them.

I have no hesitation recommending Superbithost.com offshore hosting. They deliver what they promise.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Superbithost.com is the host you can rely on.
    I moved my personal site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

Reliable uptime, and decent customer support!
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Superbithost.com offer good choice of server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

I can always contact their tech support team even at midnight - they are always ready to help and solve any trouble I may experience. I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

If you are looking for best hosting I recommend you to rely on QHoster.com. You will receive huge choice of locations and payment options. Servers are solid.