1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need a good shared hosting account

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Narez, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Narez

Narez Member

The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help my friend to find a reliable host.
    I know glowhost.com offer shared hosting plans, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing? Are their server stable? Is their support helpful?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from thcservers.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
  3. yashepe

yashepe New Member

well you should know your requiremnt, if you are new then at least check bandwidth, webspace and uptime by web host.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

The most impressive aspect of GlowHost.com is the reaction time for technical queries. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.
  5. James Draper

James Draper Member

It is a good if you have limited number number of blogs, it is very important to choose a proper web hosting plan to start a website. Shared hosting is like living in apartment in which you can share a common space with your neighbors. Shared hosting is a most commonly used method of hosting and it is used for customers and low cost hosting packages.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As I know jnhosting.com is a perfect place for obtaining hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I'd say that thcservers.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
  8. Stranger

Stranger Member

Why not to give jvmhost.com a try?
    I have NEVER had such a high level of support from a company before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say techlogicsolutions.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.