1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need A domain name

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by Indianseo, Jul 19, 2010.

1. jaikanth12

jaikanth12 Member

if you are interested in purchasing a domain try to select a keyword which is relevant to your business or ideas , Then you can regsiter using go daddy or any other hosting sites.
  2. angel888

angel888 New Member

RE:

Hi there, this is Angelica!
    If you want to search for a list of domain names, you may go to snagthebestdomain.com

There are many categories of domain names there. And, there could be some that you may like. They are good and aged domain names of good quality! :)

There are also article that could help you on selling domains. :D
    I know this could help you.
    8)
  3. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

I refer you to not search your desired domain on different websites because many companies captured those domains which are higly searched on different websites and sell them on high rates.
  4. paullopez

paullopez Member

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Absolutely right!!! Actually last month one of my friend who is in web design field had told me the same incidence that ServerSea mentioned above. So make sure when you find your desired domain is available, then purchase it quickly. [/FONT]
  5. adamsmith007

adamsmith007 New Member

Hi
    i know about a hosting company that is offering very amazing services as i am also a client of that and satisfy with it
    it provide hosting for unlimited and free cpanel sites of any budget and type
    I also suggest for you and sharing its link www . nazuka . net
    It is your own choice to choose
  6. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Thanks Paullopez :). Everyone should purchase their desired as quickly as they can because i have also seen many people whose desired domain got registered by other companies due to continuous search on different websites .
  7. jwd.adodis

jwd.adodis Banned

You can buy domain name from any of the hosting companies. First, you need to decide for the domain name and need to check whether the particular domain name is available or not. If the domain is available for registration, you can contact our hosting service provider and ask them to register it. Once the domain is registered, your domain will be in online within 24 to 48 hours.
  8. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Choosing a right domain name is very important. You should always try to buy the domain name which suits your business. The domain name should be catchy and short so that it will be easily remembered by everyone. You can buy domain from the service povider they will activate it with 24 to 48 hours some times it takes very few hours to activate the order.
  9. jwd.adodis

jwd.adodis Banned

You can purchase the domain name with any of the hosting companies. There are hosting companies who offer good quality service. First, you need to decide or select for the domain name. Also, you need to check whether the particular domain name is available or not. If it is available for registration, then I suggest that you contact your hosting company and ask them to register the domain name. They will register the domain name for you.
  10. paullopez

paullopez Member

re:

As there are lot of domain name registrars available in the market, so practically you are free to compare all of them to choose the best one. :rollingeyes:
  11. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yes there are many providers but most of them charge you hidden charges at the time of placing order. There are many hosting companies who are offering free domain with hosting. It reduces the cost.
  12. paullopez

paullopez Member

@ServerSea
    I agreed with you, but it always good to separate your domain registrar and web host. Free domain name with hosting is good option to save some funds, but if user want to switch its web hosting services to another host, then user will have to pay certain amount of charges to carry that domain name for further use.
  13. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well Paullopez. Now a days every one wants to save his money. Well if a person after an year dont want to use hosting. He just have to pay the Renewal fees of domain. He can transfer the domain to other provider free of cost. We handle these types of queries on daily basis and its not difficult.
  14. paullopez

paullopez Member

re:

Hi ServerSea

I am not talking about you, me and few other reputable web hosts, because providing free domain name with hosting is not a problem for us, but several web hosts in the market are not that much mature to help existing client in a good manner. Even sometimes existing client is not in mood to listen anything and usually not willing to pay any charges so to avoid further complication it is always good to make a picture clear.
  15. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Its ok i got your point.
  16. forseo

forseo New Member

you can check if a name is free or if you have the money goto a domain marketplace and buy a domainname from someone else. ​
  17. nealmorgan

nealmorgan New Member

Try to pick a domain that is your keywords, then you are going to make getting ranked higher easier.
  18. paullopez

paullopez Member

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]To register domain name these options are worthy. The fact is, once you notice that desirable name is available, quickly register it otherwise when next day you try purchase it, may be that domain name will not be not available or its price will show different. [/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]First you need to enter your domain keyword in Google to analyze how many search results or links available for that particular keyword.[/FONT]
  19. itajooba

itajooba New Member

Before booking any domain name try doing some research in keyword based domain, you can choose any domain but if you have a quality domain name then it will add value to your domain.
  20. seomelbourne

seomelbourne New Member

The domain name system is originally created for the benefit of humans and own unique identity! I think domain name is imperative to the success of our website..!