1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Need a cheap and reliable VPS account

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bobbyboo, Dec 25, 2017.

1. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

KVChosting.net and oissite.com provide attractive VPS accounts which are good for hosting a forum with and I need to know which way is the best?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

As a good alternative, can recommend QHoster.com cheap VPS hosting deals. Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

QHoster.com (happy2018) and legionbox.com (LEGIONNewY) provide solid and reliable VPS deals.
    The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I am impressed by the quality of kvchosting.net services. Use the code “NEWYEAR18” - gives 50% OFF - PROMO ENDS JANUARY 6th, 2018
    They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.
  5. honty

honty Member

KVChosting.net as well as oissite.com companies are decent and reliable in delivering their services in a quality manner. In terms of service delivery, their hosting services rate excellent. Their technical support has extensive knowledge and thus able to resolve efficiently sometimes obscure issues.