1. As part of SPAM removal I am going to start deleting useless "What is xxx" type of posts. If people have honest questions to ask, that is great. But there are some people posting many, short and useless posts to jack their post counts up. These will start getting deleted and users warned or banned.

My Take on Making money online

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by laaronblase, Jul 17, 2010.

1. laaronblase

laaronblase New Member

It is not as easy to make money online as it seems. You first need to change your mindset. Stop focusing on money and start focusing on a profitable business system. Also, you need to strategically align yourself in a market with a service or product that will floor your clients and customers. You will surely succeed! If you are fairly new to the online system of making money, I would suggest you opt for a squeeze page. You need to have the following things in place- web hosting, domain name and autoresponder. To attract traffic, you can consider article writing and forum posting.
  2. proweb

proweb Well-Known Member

Organic traffic is the best, but this require time. If you want instant traffic to your website, you can use adwords.
  3. Kovich

Kovich Member

I agree with Proweb. Organic search engine traffic is the best. However, it is also the most difficult to obtain. It requires a lot of keyword research, quality link building and search engine optimization efforts, and more. It almost always pays off, though, because it's highly targeted and long-term.
  4. pinkvinny

pinkvinny Member

Well there are numbers of ways to make money online, But I think you can easily get it on organic traffic. Just make sure that you pick a topic you know about. It's easier to develop a money making website around something you know, than something you don't know.
  5. Sherry

Sherry New Member

Make money online is best option but its better to choose program according to interest.
  6. mullah86

mullah86 Member

Money is not a easy thing to make. i believe it depends on luck.
  7. lewis.112

lewis.112 Member

8. satti

satti Member

Making money online is not a matter of luck but of perseverance. First believe that you are capable of making money online,then believe in what you can do. Almost all things you can see in the internet is there because someone did it for a price.
  9. -Jab-

-Jab- Member

it is possible to make money online if you love internet. you start by buying and selling things :)
  10. tigari_electronice

tigari_electronice Member

I don't really believe in easy money promises. Make it with your own hand - that's the way.
  11. WhosIn

WhosIn Member

Making money online is difficult for them who are not well aware about the opportunities. Lots of opportunities are there to make money online, just you'll have to learn it fro few months and implement it once feel comfortable with it.

You can earn from your own website or working as a freelancer. Check for different available opportunities.
  12. GeraldNitram

GeraldNitram Member

Idea -> Plan -> Action. I personally think that it's still the same system until now. When you're starting something, you don't just dive in without a plan unless you're some daredevil willing to face all those risks. We all know that having to face all those risks in a business would cost you money, and that's one of the things we're trying to avoid, right?
  13. GavsCoupons

GavsCoupons Member

I think what makes it harder is there are so many posts and emails being banded around about some guy who has made a million doing some easy money making system. I think the ones who do make good money online probably keep to themselves and carry on making money. Im always weary of ebooks promising the world for $129 $29 for a limited time.
  14. dktotz

dktotz Member

Yeah, I believe that you have to work very hard for it.
  15. freddypete

freddypete Member

Good offers to earn money online.
  16. devileye

devileye Active Member

Earning online is not an easy task. One has to learn and become a pro to earn enough.
  17. alex4321

alex4321 Member

Earning online takes time. You need use internet often . You should strategies by which you should earn and implement it
  18. alex4321

alex4321 Member

Earnig online takes time. You need use internet often . You should strategies by which you should earn and implement it
  19. devileye

devileye Active Member

You must have a plan and should execute that plan. Its not a easy and fast way to earn money, rather you must learn to earn first.
  20. freddypete

freddypete Member

There are many ways to make money online. One of the legit way to make money online is to do any online business. I am doing a reseller business online. I got a reseller account from www.GoResellers.com . I am earning by selling domain names, hosting services, web designing services, etc. I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years and have earned quite a good sum of amount. And yes i love my business, managing my customers and the field.