1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

My new theme dont work in IE6

Discussion in '(X)HTML / CSS' started by MuhammadWaqas, Dec 18, 2009.

  1. MuhammadWaqas

    MuhammadWaqas New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2009
    Messages:
    241
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    My New theme dont work in ie 6 its css based. I used <div> in template file to link css classes. please tell me what do I do? :(
    Loading...
  2. Caleb

    Caleb Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Messages:
    665
    Likes Received:
    10
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    {Reading your post}
    Could I please have the URL of the site in question.
    Thanks
  3. dansomers

    dansomers Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Messages:
    941
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    36
    bozonessinc has already stated a domain would be nice. ;)
  4. pinkvinny

    pinkvinny Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Messages:
    269
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Why not try to post the code here so that we can help you with your problem. :??
  5. vtpp

    vtpp Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2010
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Thailand
    You'll most likely need to create a separate stylesheet for IE6. This old dinosaur has no idea about modern web. :))
  6. Dragonizer

    Dragonizer Member

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2009
    Messages:
    162
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Alot of template designers are these days not designing for IE6. I do hpld templates and do not design for IE6 most prople now have modern browsers.

    So ask yourself is it worth the bother.
  7. Deutsched

    Deutsched New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2010
    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    I was as much worried as you were when I first redesigned my website
    Then I discovered that less than 2% of the internet browsers still use IE6, so now I'm targeting the other 98% :D

Share This Page