1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

More accurate search results

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by moses, Aug 7, 2009.

1. moses

moses New Member

Ever since I started using Google, I've always been amazed with the accuracy of the search results. Compared with the other search engine like Yahoo and Altavista, I think it is still the best around. What do you guys think?
  2. mizatick

mizatick New Member

Yeah I too think that Google is the best and it is the only search engine that gives more and accurate search results than any other search engine does and I use only Google.
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer New Member

Yes, no doubt google search engine is the best search engine compare to other search engine. that's hwy most the internet user are using google search
  4. The Leader

The Leader Member

Not sure how one defines the accuracy of search results!
    I guess if my site comes in number 1 then its accurate!
  5. Mike Anderson

Mike Anderson New Member

^ Accuracy can be defined as, the relevancy of search results to the keyword.

Google always pay much attention to the relevancy, that's why they have been so popular and useful all these years. On the other hand Yahoo! is just running after getting more and more advertisers and starting new services like hosting, buzz, Yahoo answers...etc
  6. kumar80

kumar80 Member

I agree with you Mike, Google give preference to relevant resource for making the search more easy and accurate.