1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Minecraft server hosting

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Collard, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Collard

Collard Member

I think that it is right place to ask about Minecraft server hosting.
    I came across provisionhost.com and found out that they are providing Minecraft server hosting solutions.
    Can you tell me what you think about this hosting plan?

Have you ever used it before?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

To know more about host I suggest to look for customer reviews on their services. I heard that provisionhost.com is offering cheap solid server solutions. Support is available round the clock.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
    Findmeaserver.com is a free service that will help you to choose reliable option to get dedicated server for your specific needs.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have done research on their services and can say you can trust provisionhost.com. They offer uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% client satisfaction.
  5. tulip

tulip Member

Servers from ir-hosting.com and wmd.hosting are trustworthy and worth every cent you pay for their services.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my research provisionhost.com is reputable minecraft server host with powerful servers, enterprise hardware and low-cost deals, just give them a chance.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

I've been with http://servers.demontech.net/ for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent.
    I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.