1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Maximum # of PayPal Accounts

Discussion in 'Business & Legal Issues' started by moses, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moses

moses New Member

Recently I've purchased 3 webhosting companies and I would like a sales@domain.com PayPal for each of them. Would that mean 3 separate PayPal Business accounts? I already have a Premier account, is there a maximum number of accounts I am allowed, or is there a way that I can have an email automatically forward payments sent to it to another account?
  2. mizatick

mizatick New Member

No,You cannot have more than two accounts in pay pal and they both must not be the same type.One should be a personal one and the other must be a premium one for business.If you have more accounts you can be banned and blocked from using pay pal.So be careful.
  3. Pranith

Pranith New Member

You can use one paypal account for all the 3 business websies you have. You can go ahead with paypal integration to your website. I advise you not to create multiple paypal accounts. A person or user can have not more then 2 paypal accounts.
  4. dansomers

dansomers Active Member

did you manage to get sorted in the end?>

I have a couple of paypals as well as my "wifes" account!
  5. vectro

vectro Member

I just get everything done with one PayPal account. Is consolidating your 3 companies to use one account no an option?
  6. anhblog

anhblog New Member

You can't have more than two account with one information. Just one Premier/Personal and one Business. That's all Paypal allowed
  7. Dragonizer

Dragonizer Member

You can as far as I know have different emails to one account so you can use the business email for each site in the same account.

Although it looks to the payer the payment is going to sales()biz1.co it is actually going to sales()biz.co
  8. pdthosts

pdthosts New Member

You can have up to 5 e-mail addresses linked to 1 Business Paypal account, one has to be the default e-mail you get all your e-mail to however Paypal will take payment from that and 4 other e-mail addresses and place the funds in the same account.

Just add the e-mail accounts and away you go!
  9. dablue

dablue New Member

:eek: you have more than 1 wife?[-X i wish i was you :D
  10. Caleb

Caleb Member

You can have more then one sales acceptance e-mail buddy. I have payments@----.net needless to say thats not my actual paypal address just a paypal forwarder. This setting is in paypal under your account profile and some accepting e-mails or something. I believe you can have 5 of them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.