1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Mass mailing solution

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by nehameta, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squareroot

squareroot New Member

oh yes, i would like to know the response about this too..
  2. DrewryMedia

DrewryMedia Banned

Did you find out yet? I'm sitting here waiting patiently
  3. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

This doesn't make sense at all, there thread is about Mass Mailing solutions and now you are talking about Twitter and Facebook. I'm sure this guy/gal must not be aware of any of these. It would be better if this thread is closed, admins please do the needful.
  4. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yes i do agree with eUKhost. If anyone have information about the mass mailing solution you can post here. Almost all hosting companies only allow business emails . I refer you kindly search on Google you will get some options regarding Mass mailing.
  5. che09

che09 Member

I agree. Why don't you try to search on Google. I'm sure you can find lots of options there!
  6. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Thanks che09. Google makes our life easy you can search and gets great options from there.
  7. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

For mass mailing solution Dedicated server works for you. Because in shared hosting there is limit of per hour emails because on 1 server there are hundreds of accounts are hosted.
  8. Linc

Linc Member

The hosting end has strong restrictions about how many mails you can send out perday or per month. it's abvious for spamming consideration. don't rely on email marketing too much, it's just one of the methods you can use to promote something.
  9. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well none of the Good Hosting company allow bulk emails or spamming because its creates issues on services. All good hosting companies allows only business emails.
  10. Susan_Hosting

Susan_Hosting New Member

Hi, did u check out this site, dailyrazor.com , think they provide SMPT mailing ..
  11. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well if you want huge email quota. Then i refer you to configure your email accounts in outlook and download all the emails.
  12. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

Well, when you are talking about Millions of outgoing emails, I doubt whether any of the reliable hosting providers would allow you to do so. There are certain limits assigned to the total number of outgoing emails depending on the package you choose. Even if some of the providers claim to offer you unlimited emails, they would only be trying to generate a sale, but the limitations would definitely exist.
  13. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yes on Shared hosting Service providers allow only limited number of emails per hours if you want mass mailing solution then Dedicated server is good option.
  14. paullopez

paullopez Member

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]bulk email hosting for mass mailing = spamming :)

[​IMG]
    [/FONT]​
  15. zslwork

zslwork Member

i recommend you you to use kmailer which has many features in it which hides some thing to the reception
  16. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Read terms and conditions befoe purchasing anything. For Mass emails solution go with Dedicated server. Thats the best solution.
  17. cryst

cryst New Member

and first setting a smtp server it cost around 6 lacs ...... and no other server allow u to mail more 200 mails at once..... and from that u cannot more.... so i would suggest u to build one blog or website ..... drive traffic to your website.... set up an auto responder.... in this way u have more conversion chance because u have target audience.....
  18. paullopez

paullopez Member

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Usually web host set the limitation for outgoing emails on hourly basis. For ex, if you are using shared hosting account, then you can only send 200 mails per hour. It may varies from web host to web host. All these limitations prevent email spamming activities. [/FONT]
  19. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yes all good companies never allow spamming they only allow Business emails.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.