1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Mass mailing solution

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by nehameta, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nehameta

nehameta Banned

Mass mailing solution..

I been checking to many webhosting company who provides mailing SMPT. There are very less companies who provide the services. however they are not good in services any how......
    If any one can help me with the solution.... 8)[​IMG][​IMG]
  2. rshosting

rshosting Member

It depends on what script you use. We offer cpanel with fantastico and softaculous which has several mailing scripts integrated -- which allows users to send mass mails (NOT SPAMS), with just a few clicks. The scripts also have SMTP mailing feature enabled and works good for our users.
  3. nehameta

nehameta Banned

Do you have a ready server if yes please let me have the Settings for the SMTP server and please tell me difference between mass mails and Spamming.. ?
  4. rshosting

rshosting Member

Not sure if you have heard of phplist : phplist.com : Homepage : home

its a free mass mailing script available which allows SMTP server to be configured to send emails OR use the phpmail functions to send emails. So the choice is yours. More information on configuring your mail server is available at phplist Documentation: Configuring your phpList Installation

With reference to your question as the difference between mass mailing and spam, if you send legit mass mail to your subscribers, it wont be considered as spam. However, if you mass mail people with unsolicited bulk e-mail, it is spamming and you may face issues with your IP /domain getting blocked etc..
  5. nehameta

nehameta Banned

Yes I want send mail for marketing by sending millions of email. I have a data in bulk So i dont want my server to marked spam or should get locked by the datacenter. What all the settings is required to avoid it. ..
  6. joefann

joefann Banned

Hey pal..

I dont thing that any webhosting company will share there settings because there are very few webhosting companies allow to do marketing but still how much emails a day you wish to send. If you fight in a hosting company criteria then i WILL LET YOU KNOW which company can help you they are experts in It evening I am running a travel company and many more.. and these guys manages my account and spam and abuse control ...
  7. rshosting

rshosting Member

If you are not spamming then you need not be bothered to get your emails marked as spam. But yes if you are spamming then no matter what SMTP or email settings you use, you will bound to get flagged as spammer.
  8. DrewryMedia

DrewryMedia Banned

Is there a free mass mailing solution for online publishers, that would allow them to promote affiliate links by e-mail?
  9. proweb

proweb Well-Known Member

I think that phplist allows to put affiliate links in your emails...
  10. DrewryMedia

DrewryMedia Banned

I've always wondered how to build an online list for free, and put affiliate links in it. Where do you think I can start?
  11. donm1

donm1 New Member

What about using something like Mail Chimp or Aweber if you're looking to mail a bunch of people? They do this relatively cheaply.
  12. DrewryMedia

DrewryMedia Banned

Good morning everyone. Glad to be here another day
  13. rshosting

rshosting Member

now what kind of post thwas that? Just to increase the post count? For me it does not make any sense with the original thread subject..
  14. DrewryMedia

DrewryMedia Banned

Hi there. How are you today ? Thanks so much for replying to my thread post
  15. nehameta

nehameta Banned

Glad that people are working to have a Mass mail elucidation good to see that..

BUT guys just want to ask one thing to all ---------------

Rhosting <----> what is his problem I really dont understand why he is showing off. He things that he has big BRAINS, disputing on each and every comment I started not to reply and not to ask for the help any more on the Forums because of this guys.. We are here to share the information, but this stubborn language as he shows.ohhh. If a guy says good morning whats big deal.. .. he stared commenting there.. Seems all UK people are the same..
  16. rshosting

rshosting Member

I just cant stop laughing... I thought you had enough brains or in other words common sense to READ and understand my replies where I said I had no intention to offend anyone. But seems either you are a 13 yr old kid or you are from some other planet where English is not a first language for you.. Hence, you find it difficult to understand what people are trying to communicate with you in English...

Insanity is nice.. but when insanity tries to insult others it is an offence.. Before commenting next time, make sure you open any good dictionary, and understand what the person was trying to convey or say..
  17. Nathan Malone

Nathan Malone New Member

Back to the topic... For "clean" mailings (not spam), you might want to check out SMTP . com (I have no connection with that company, for the record). They can provide high-volume SMTP services for sending mail out.
  18. nehameta

nehameta Banned

Yaa back to topic..
    Ok I Have bought a server .. I want to use it for mass mailing and I dont want to face any issue. because the hosting company says if they receive any abuse mail they will stop my server..

So pls some one tell me the settings to protect the server, for not to be stooped.
  19. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

Every web hosting company would assign a per hour/day limit to the total number of outgoing and incoming mails from the server side. If you exceed those limitations on a regular basis, you are bound to get a notification from the hosting provider.
  20. DrewryMedia

DrewryMedia Banned

Does that work well with Twitter & Facebook? Let me know how that works out for you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.