1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

marketing

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by arun7, Dec 7, 2013.

1. arun7

arun7 Member

Difference between sales and marketing?
  2. Megha Singh

Megha Singh Member

great difference you have told .i am agree and according to me when our product sale is called sales and when we are going to purchase a product is called marketing. what we keep saying i am going market.
  3. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

Marketing’s job is to direct the organization toward the segments, or groups of customers and channels the company can profitably compete while sales is to “sell what’s in stock”, as explained by chiefoutsiders.
  4. Roopatg

Roopatg Member

Internet marketing has more or less overtaken traditional marketing as the most effective way to attract customers.Since more and more websites, blogs, and other Internet destinations are being launched all the time, it's important to your success that you be able to focus.
  5. Josh-A

Josh-A Member

Basically under ideal circumstances, both, sales and marketing must go hand-in-hand. Once the two teams choose upon a price and the features of a product, it's the marketing teams job to promote it across the targeted audience and seek leads. Then it's the sales teams job to convert those leads and generate revenue for the company.