1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Manual Article Spinning Service At Affordable Rates

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by christovineeth, Jul 14, 2011.

1. christovineeth

christovineeth New Member

Hi i am chris from UK, i am here to extend my article spinning service to the people of triphp, i am new to triphp but not to my service i am providing. i have undergone myriad article spinning project and content writing projects to the member of digitalpoint, wickedfire, fiverr etc.

Reason you need to look for professional article spinning service to spin your contents ?

Even though your contents are good and appealing, if you happen to spin through auto-spinning software it could lead you to stop publishing in many directories due to human unreadable contents. Writing and distributing a lot of contents in various blogs, web 2.0, forums, article directories is certainly expensive and time consuming.

To bring an end to quality less spin contents and also to expensive prices, you can make use of my service, where we write and spin contents. (ofcourse manual spinning). So it is sure that each and every sentence are human readable and error free.

My rates

For writing 500 word article + spinning (word level) --- > $9

For spinning a 500 word article --- > $5

Samples are available..

Regards
    Christo