1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Managed SSD VPS?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Collard, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Collard

Collard Member

Would like to find a quality vps hosting. I have found attractive deals from RapidDedi.com, they have managed ssd vps solutions.
    However I need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
    Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Very pleased that I stumbled on to kvchosting.com. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.
    Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I am using RapidDedi.com and highly recommend to you! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

It seems for me Kvchosting.com would fit your demands. Their plans are provided with ssd that makes website perform much more faster. Highly recommend!
  5. honty

honty Member

Have a look at VPS deals from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com, they provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth performing services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?
    What are their security measures and server backup protocols?

I know that hostwinds.com is trustworthy ssd web hosting provider. Their budget as well as ssd vps hosting solutions are cool.
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month..
  8. bordy

bordy Member

A2hosting.com is the best and most reliable SSD VPS provider in the IT world.
    There is a discount - 34MANVPS.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. This company suits your budget.