1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Managed Server required - any suggestions please?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kirra, May 21, 2019.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Hello,
    I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering reliable e-hosting deals..
    Require over 1000 gbs of HD, 16 GB of RAM and 16 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates
    Any info on Datapacket.net Managed Servers and their reliability?
    Are they reliable?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

There is no way I would go any where else!! I've only had a wonderful experience with this host.
    Datapacket.net is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are the best options which are able to meet all your needs.
    Real 15 minutes qualified technical support is available from them.
    They are fast and quality and I like having deals with them.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I transferred my domain once I realized that Datapacket.net is a good web host. Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater! Very straight company, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.
  5. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Managed servers are available form QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com.
    Affordable price, rock solid service and very fast professional customer service.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

I've been in the web design business for over 10 years, and I've used Many web hosts. And I've found that Datapacket.net is the absolute best overall.
    If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly. You will be able to manage your infrastructure by adding or removing servers on demand, reload the OS, setup firewall rules, reboot servers or monitor your usage.
  7. honty

honty Member

Managed servers are available from hostsailor.com and asvhost.com.
    Everything seems in place and working well. I think they just need to keep doing what they are doing.
  8. Josh-A

Josh-A Member

Webhosting UK is the right choice, if you are looking for any Managed Server. The main motto of the company is to provide fast, reliable, simple, and affordable services to its customers. WHUK team provides you 100% uptime and 24x7x365 customer support.

WHUK Exquisite Offer | Avail 15% OFF E3 Dedicated Servers with SSD Storage

Webhosting UK (WHUK) is offering 15% OFF its range of E3 Dedicated Servers which come with performance SSD disks. Save 15% on your choice of Managed UK Dedicated Server with WHUK using discount code "DS15OFF" valid until 19th August 2019!

For full list of SSD Dedicated Server Plans, Visit: https://www.webhosting.uk.com/dedicated-servers/