1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

managed dedicated server hosting please?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Stranger, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I need to choose the best host in Mexico. Managed.
    Require over 3 TB of Storage, 32 GB of RAM, Linux.
    What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
  2. honty

honty Member

The best dedicated servers are available from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
  3. tulip

tulip Member

I do believe asvhost.com are the best.
    I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I moved to digitalserver.com.mx Mexico server hosting account after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host.
    Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
  5. bordy

bordy Member

Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

No doubt, digitalserver.com.mx is a trustworthy Mexico web host. All in all, fully recommended, no question!
    Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.