1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Low cost server to buy

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, May 28, 2018.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Legionbox.com and rackend.com servers were advised me to try in terms of hosting a blog with and I would like to know what's the best one?
  2. honty

honty Member

You know legionbox.com and rackend.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I know that centohost.com is very good web hosting provider with stable and powerful servers.
    The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.
  4. tulip

tulip Member

KVChosting.net and QHoster.com servers are worth trying.
    Excellent - say no more! They are fabulous services, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

Think that you will find the best dedicated server at Warez-host.com - there are many packages to choose from.
    So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
  6. bordy

bordy Member

Servers from yourlasthost.com and hosting.uk can be solid and reliable and suitable for your demands.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone but especially if you're on a budget. I've found them to be very reasonably priced compared to other providers. Tech support is very helpful and friendly.
  7. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com deals are worth trying as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in the whole IT industry.
    You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

Legionbox.com web host has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly.
    On the few occasions that I have not been able to figure something out the phone has been answered quickly with little-to- no wait time and they have helped me in a courteous and professional manner.
  9. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

==>> my recommendation is to give centohost.com a try. Their servers have impressed me with the price, features and tools.