1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for stable server in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I have several clients who need to host their websites in Malaysia.
    So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in Malaysia?
    Linux, 700 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 14 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $250/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at? Any information on superbithost.com servers?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

Don't be fooled by the super cheap traps out there. Superbithost.com can be trusted.
    Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with superbithost.com, but I can already see great things!
    I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I like superbithost.com web host. It is offshore one. They accept Bitcoin and provide customer support 24/7.
    Server locations: Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I must admit that superbithost.com have exceeded my expectations and provided solid servers and stable network.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

My suggestion is to rely on superbithost.com and their reliable server solutions with no hesitations. I have no complaints on them because I have zero downtime.