1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for ssd vps - need to host a forum (vBulletin)

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kirra, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I need to host a forum (vBulletin) and it requires 40 gbs of disk space (preferred SSD storage).
    Any info on SolVPS.com ssd vps deals? Are they ok?

Are they good enough to have a deal with?
    Tell me more of their activity in the Internet please.
  2. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you should have more quality options. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality ssd vps hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Use quality SSD VPS deals from hostafrica.co.za, they use SSD only and have immediate deployment and provide Support via Skype.
    They give a 10% lifetime discount for all our VPS, this is the code
    XY8S12XYB8.
  4. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

The right hosting server you can rely on is 4Goodhosting. My forum websites has been hosted for over 3 years and the servers remains impressive. The uptime is perfect so far and I haven't seen any glitch. Pricing is competitive and I receive 24 hours fast support. They have live chat support which is really great. Someone is always available and responds in few minutes. I am very impressed with the service. Go ahead and try them.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

Yes, I totally agree about kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting services.
    Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest to rely on Kvchosting.com SSD VPS plans. Their services are low-cost and provided with huge variety of useful free features. Support is available and helpful.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

You can go with Kvchosting.com hosting solutions with no doubts. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth ssd vps services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.
  9. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I just got started with SolVPS.com and so far I haven't had to contact tech support. It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
  10. Stranger

Stranger Member

I believe SolVPS will meet your expectations due to stable servers, fast speed and helpful 24/7 customer support!

They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
    Besides, they spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.