1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for shared hosting in US

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Hey guys,
    I would like to consult with you...

I need your help to choose web hosting provider as I need to order shared hosting package along with 10 gbs of space.
    What can you say about stratus4.com and its services? Is their customer support helpful?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

My recommendation is to get hosting from BuddhaHost.ca. The price is very good and the support replies in minutes and solve issues very fast in a professional manner.
  3. honty

honty Member

Check out shared plans from ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I would give this host 10+ if I could. I've been with many different hosts in last 15 ears, but nobody (I ran away as fast as I could) is even close to Stratus4.com. Customer service is simply out of this world. They are always there for you. Customer support has been second to none.

Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
  5. Collard

Collard Member

You may take a look at SiveHost.com hosting solutions. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I see that Kvchosting.com deals are trustworthy and would be great option in your search. Their service is reputable and reliable, support is highly available and prices are moderate.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

I know stratus4.com is really good web host with helpful customer support.

They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
    Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.
  8. Portal88

Portal88 Member

You can check asphostportal.com as your comparison. They are good hosting provider. Great server performance and have knowledgeable support team. Their price is also affordable and fit with your needs.
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I prefer to get reliable hosting from hostwinds.com provider. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.
  10. Narez

Narez Member

Maybe Plusplushosting.net?

Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. Support can be reached through MSN for immediate assistance, and through tickets/email which they respond to in a matter of minutes. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.