1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for server with 1 Tb - disk space

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kirra, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

My requirements are 1 Tb - disk space, 10000GBs - bandwidth, Linux, 24 gbs of ram
    The host should be reliable and has good reputation. US location.
    While I was looking in the internet for all possible places to order such a server, I found Hostwinds.com - seems to be good host.

Have you ever used its services before? What other offshore web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I prefer to get quality servers from provisionhost.com provider. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Hostwinds support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (you know, several conversations went past midnight - great plus to their support service).

I'd like to add that the server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works.
  4. honty

honty Member

I do believe servers from pirateshosting.net and veeble.org can be suitable for your needs as their servers are rock-bottom and prices are competitive.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

==>> check out hostingsource.com servers. They are super fast and really stable.
    Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.

Its great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

I'd suggest you to use servers from Exmasters.com.
    These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and support.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Among suggested options I'd choose Exmasters.com servers for sure. The friend of mine is using them and have no regrets. Their techies are knowledgeable and quick in assistance.
  8. bordy

bordy Member

I guess you'd better to sign up with pirateshosting.net, they provide quality servers with high uptime, fully-redundant network, free setup and many other nice features.
    Give them a try.
  9. Stranger

Stranger Member

Hostwinds.com is the host you can always rely on. Their support team is responsive.
    Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.

I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
  10. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have noticed WooServers.com would be best option to get high performance server solutions. Servers are affordable and they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.