1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for reliable web host

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Narez, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Narez

Narez Member

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - Anti-virus Protection
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    Moreover, I would like to know your views on Mechanicweb.com hosting plans?

price looks to be super cheap.
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

The uptime is great, Mechanicweb.com promise of 99.9% is correct, and staff and customers work together to create one of the best online communities at their forums.
    Their support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

Plans from hostingsource.com and oissite.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Mechanicweb.com have been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch!
    I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

I know mechanicweb.com service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.
    The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes (most of the time - within 3-5 minutes).