1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Looking for reliable VPS hosts in The United Kingdom

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Narez, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Narez

Narez Member

I need to know your recommendations on the most reliable vps hosts in UK.

What can you tell me about SolVPS.com and their vps hosting service? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

I would like to order 25 gbs of disk space, 2 Tbs of bandwidth, Linux. My budget is $20/mo.
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I host a couple of sites with SolVPS.com, and their support has been terrific.

They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd recommend to choose host in Netherlands because of better latency and lower prices because of high competition in the market. I can name vpsget.com services to use which are truly quality with solid servers.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose there is no need looking at alternatives. Swissns.ch is reputed enough to trust this decent web host. Their servers are really stable. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to get more reliable options from Rackend.com. I heard only positive impressions on their services. You will get solid servers, responsive tech staff and cheap pricing.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

SolVPS.com is the host you can rely on - their team are professionals. If you just need a cheap way to get online with Apache, MySQL, and PHP/Python/Perl/etc, it is the best option. Have had no issues. My sites where all transferred free and everything went smooth.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

I can also add that SolVPS new customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
    It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.